January VIRTUAL PTA Meeting - January 24, 2023 @6:30PM
Meeting ID: 938 0264 9597 Passcode: 495517
VIRTUAL PTA Meeting - December 20, 2022 @6:30PM
IN-PERSON PTA Meeting + PTA Election - November 22, 2022 @9AM
VIRTUAL PTA Meeting - October 26, 2022 @6:30PM
IN-PERSON September PTA Meeting + Title One Meeting - September 28, 2022 @9AM
June PTA Meeting Presentation
We apologize for the technical issues with our Zoom meeting link for the PTA Meeting on June 22, 2022. Please see below for the presentation slides.
Please email the PTA at email@example.com or call the school if you have any questions.
2022-23 PTA/SLT/PAC Election
ALL (PTA/SLT/Title 1) Elections ran successively on Monday June 6, 2022 @7PM. BELOW are the positions that are still open.
PTA Core Members
- keeps records of all income and expenses by the PTA
- prepares the January Interim Financial Report, June Annual Financial Report and all other monthly reports
- sign and deposit checks and money to PTA checking account
All parents and/or legally appointed guardians are eligible to run for a position on the Executive Board. If you are interested in nominating yourself or someone you know, please email the P.S.163Q PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Advisory Council (PAC) and PAC Chairperson Election
The Title I PAC will participate with the School Leadership Team (SLT) in the joint review, planning, and improvement of the school’s Title I program, and the development, revision and review of the parent
and family engagement policy.
Responsibilities of Title I PAC Members:
All Title I Parent Advisory Council (PAC) members and officers shall regularly attend all scheduled meetings of the Title I PAC as representatives of the school’s Title I parent body to provide input and feedback on the school’s:
- Comprehensive Education Plan (CEP), which also serves as the Schoolwide Program Plan (SWP) for SWP schools
- Parent and Family Engagement Policy (PFEP) and School-Parent Compact (SPC).
- Proposed spending plan for the use of the Title I parent and family engagement set-aside funding (a minimum of 1% of the school's Title I allocation) to support Title I parent and family engagement activities.
Alternate Chairperson Responsibilities:
- Serve on the School Leadership Team (SLT) as the Title I PAC representative.
- Decide how 1% of our Title I money should support your child’s education. Coordinate and draft a proposed spending plan for the use of the Title I parent and family engagement set-aside funding (a minimum of 1% of the school's Title I allocation) for approval by the Title I parents and SLT to support Title I parent and family engagement activities.
If you are interested in running, please fill out the PAC Willingness to Serve Form (located on our school website) and email the PTA at email@example.com